Wednesday, February 6, 2008

MY ETSY SHOP OPEN FOR BUSINESS

As the title suggests, I have now opened my Etsy Shop. I will work hard to put as much as I can in my shop for the next couple of weeks, I need to clear some room in my studio for all the new projects I have lined up!

My friend's mum owns a cute little book shop and she wants a whole bunch of my softies to sell. I have to agree that there is nothing better than curling up with a good book and a softy to cuddle!

I also went to the Saturday markets last weekend and had a great response for my softies. I meta lady who makes gorgeous little hair bows and she wants to sell some of my sock monkeys and softies on her website.

On top of all this good news Q.D.Patooties has featured my Blarney Guinness Grub on her blog as part of the up-coming 1st Annual Easter Parade. I'm so honored!

Anyway, Time's -a- wastin' and there's softies to be made!

PS: Sorry I couldn't put a photo in this blog.....Blogger is playing up!





No comments: